Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To Jude Regarding the BLOCKING Problem

Jude ~ got your email. I have NO IDEA why you are being blocked. I have contacted Bravenet Support Services and have filled out a Trouble Ticket with the following information:

One of the people who routinely posts on my Cajun Accordion Discussion Group (forum) has recently been periodically blocked from posting. He is getting this message:

Sorry, your IP address has been blocked from accessing this Bravenet Service. Please contact the webmaster who owns and maintains this service if you require further details about the problem. For additional assistance, visit our Help Center.

His IP address is 64.12.116.14.

While I DO have a few "problem" IP addresses blocked, this one is NOT. It's not even close to any of the ones in my blocked list.

Do you have any idea why this is happening and do you have any suggestions how to correct the problem? The person who is being blocked is a VERY IMPORTANT contributor to our forum.

Thank you,
Joan Stone (JoanieBlon)
Tampa FL

As soon as I hear back from Bravenet, I'll let you know what they have to say.

Re: To Jude Regarding the BLOCKING Problem

Thanks Joanie. If this works, you should be able to read it on the board.
Jude

Re: Re: To Jude Regarding the BLOCKING Problem

Ok, we made the trip, now lets see how long it lasts?

Jude

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!