Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1988 Black Bon Temps by Anthony Falcon Bb LIKE NEW on eBay

I'm listing my Anthony Falcon Bb on eBay if anyone is interested. Bb. Plays nicely and is as good as the day it was finished being built. No visible signs of wear. Built in 1988 and I am the second owner.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270019227369

Happy viewing.

GLENN

Wow, an amazing resemblance.

Hi Glenn,

I looked at the pics you have up on the auction page, and it is astonishing how much that accordion resembles my Bb Master accordion. Every thing looks the same: the color, the hardware, even the weird tape on the flappers and the frame.

-David

Re: Wow, an amazing resemblance.

I call it my time warp box..

It was stored by the first owner..and played on a few Zydeco tunes in his band..but otherwise wasn't played.

I have never tried a Master, but this one is light and has the finish and wood working of the older boxes.

Metal buttons.. the smaller, slightly rounded tops, I think are out of production now.

The ONLY reason I'm selling is because I have two Bb's now and one has to go. Will be selling a C box soon most likely.

This will be a collectors piece like the Magnolia or S. Mouton boxes. Hope it goes back to Louisiana.. it has a whole lifetime of playing in front of it.

Probably won't relist if it doesn't sell. I couldn't get the pics on eBay to enlarge ( due to format size ).. but can send close ups if needed.

GLENN

Re: 1988 Black Bon Temps by Anthony Falcon SOLD

The box sold to fellow forum follower..

Glenn

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!