Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: My first video is on YouTube featuring J'ai passé devant ta porte!

Thanks for doing that Maz, I will be anxiously waiting. I have been working on the Choupique Two Step lately and it would help greatly to be able to see someone do it.

Re: Re: Re: My first video is on YouTube featuring J'ai passé devant ta porte!

Haven't been able to record the slow version, but I will.

Re: Re: Re: Re: My first video is on YouTube featuring J'ai passé devant ta porte!

hell yea! dats what i'm talkin about..great job rusty..fast fingers!!

maz..you would not believe how ya video is already helping me...its got me starting to do something with my middle fingers and quit trying to play everything in octaves..i still sound like crap lol but its a step forward for me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My first video is on YouTube featuring J'ai passé devant ta porte!

Just a suggestion to playback at a slower speed. Download and save as a Windows Media Audio/ Video File. Windows Media Player allows a slow playback speed.

Re: My first video is on YouTube featuring J'ai passé devant ta porte!

Thanks very much for posting these videos on YouTube.

Its a great help for us. Seeing you guys do the playing does make all the difference.

Please keep up the good work. Maz and Rusty.

.... Ed

PS: Wonder if there is a page or section on this forum that could have links to these videos? Or can the videos be uploaded to this forum?

Re: Re: My first video is on YouTube featuring J'ai passé devant ta porte!

how do you save the videos from YOUtube

Re: Re: Re: My first video is on YouTube featuring J'ai passé devant ta porte!

YouTube seems to have their viideos hidden pretty good. Don't think you can save without a 'video capture' program. Google video, on the other hand, lets you save their videos but open only in their (free downloadable) player. Like my Grandma used to say, if it's not one thing, it's another.

Re: My first video is on YouTube featuring J'ai passé devant ta porte!

We want more they yell at the end of a concert.
Well done and more players should do the same.
I'm waiting for the slower one.
THANKS !!!!

Saving videos on Youtube

The videos on YouTube are 'Flash video files' (.flv). Firefox has a plugin that will save them but you will need a file converter to play them on Windows Media Player. Riva is easy to use. http://rivavx.de/index.php?encoder&L=3 (Link#1)
And a tutorial for saving in any browser.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DBzqQjDQH6A&feature=Discussed&page=3&t=t&f=b
(Link#2)

Re: Saving videos on Youtube

YOu can download a programme called VIDEODOWNLOADER..or Vdownloader which is free and works perfect for YouTube vids.

Glenn

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!