Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Accordian for sale

I have a ver nice Blue C Accordian for sale.Curley maple.Any one interested e-mail me.

Re: Accordian for sale

DETAILS needed. Builder? AGE? etc.

no the aacordian is not for sale

Sorry everyone but that is my mother trying to sell my accordian and none of you guys or gals on here is getting it because it is in my hands and she has no legal way what so ever of getting it back into her hands even though she does has a reciept for it doesnt mean crap. Now she has gone too far by trying to sell my accordian on here. How low. Nice try mom. But I will die for my accordian before I let you or someone buy it. Have a nice day.

Re: no the aacordian is not for sale

Wow!! What a mom???!!!

Re: no the aacordian is not for sale

oh good grief

At times I think my long suffering wife would like to sell mine.

RPr

and I thought the young and the restless had plot lines. anyone make it to Festival Acadiens?

I like Eavie!

Tom quinn

you are twisted if you like her. I mean how can you like someone that is doing this to there sons accordian that they have no right to do this with to begin with?

Re: Tom quinn

everyone in this thread needs *better drugs*, including me..

wle.

Re: Re: Accordian for sale

We are cajuns and stright from the heart truely believe when you make a deal its' a deal, shouldn't have to be on paper if you are a true cajun and true to the heart your word should be good enough-thats just how we were raised....But guess tradation doesn't hold much water theese days.Its'our son he was raised better and we are his parents and family is very important to us in all ways.We have always been there for him will continue to do so.We will never turn our back on him.But we know of a lot of people that have.

blah blah blah

blah blah blah
wle

Pay your mother back and be done with it.

really
wle.

dude, you need your own place and have your accordion under lock and key. You have a talent, ( playing the cajun accordion ) use it!

dude i have my own place and my own accordian I am using my talent , I guess I havent met the right people yet to get me a cd deal or whatever.

Re: Re: Re: Accordian for sale

Perhaps you need to have a serious talk with Dr. Phil.

you need to talk to the right people about a CD deal, WILSON SAVOY, STEVE RILEY, DIRK POWELL, ETC. Wilson Savoy is your best bet, you are probably close age wise.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!