Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Accordions

hi richard.. there is quite a few nice accordions for sale at the moment...if you can wait to sale them ..i'd wait..cuz you might get better prices for them instead of competing against the other for a sale...i know of 3 of them on ebay at the moment.....just a suggestion though...good luck with them... btw does the martin have the crawfish on the bellows?

Re: Re: Accordions

Chad, Thanks for the input. Yes, it does have the crawfish. It looks just like the one on the Martin website.

Re: Re: Re: Accordions

That's good advice, and here's another thought: if you have a firm price in mind, no harm in putting it out there. A couple of months ago there was a post about a Bon Cajun for sale, he gave me his asking price, now he has the money and I have another accordion...all around a good deal. Anyway, good luck!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Accordions

How much are you asking for your boxes? Why getting rid of all your boxes?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Accordions

HI Maz, Are you coming back to Balfa camp this Spring? If I sell all three, I'll still have two, so these three are unfortunately just sitting. I'm selling the Martin D (bocote with dark brown stain) for $1,295. The Gabanelli three row for $1,695. I've got somebody who is interested in the Martin C so I'm holding that one out. They're all back in California right now but my son is working on pictures.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Accordions

I am definitely interested in your Martin D. Let me know. Carol

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Accordions

Carol, I finally got the pictures of the D accordian. Are you still interested

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!