Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CajunMusicForum going down

hey folks just wanted to let ya'll know that i'm pulling my forum down...since we moved it to a new server its been full of bugs and problems...last night a member sent me a private message in which i get a email sent to me when they do that....when i clicked on the link to go to the private message on the forum..my screen lit up with virus alerts...at this point i dont know if the forum itself is infected or just the email that was sent...so just to be safe i'm taking the whole thing down.

i prob wont be putting it back up because i would have to install a fresh forum up..which wouldnt have the last years worth of posts on it..plus quite frankly it wasnt used much anyway ...hell i post here more than on it lol

so if i was you i wouldnt go to the forum unless you have a good virus checker.i just went to it from my work computer and it was fine but i wouldnt chance it on a personal computer lol

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!