Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
happy holidays

Just wanted to wish everyone a great Christmas and New year, and to say thanks for all the help and advise I have recieved here.

Bryan Lafleur

Re: happy holidays.....ditto that one

Attention Shoppers:

For those wishing for a dog this Christmas, I have a pair I can send to ya (they come in 2's) post haste, may even pick up half the shipping costs. Semi loving creatures that they are, quick to get under your skin one way or another. Makes a great last minute gift, or a belated after-thought. You'll need a flat shovel for you know what. You will also need salt resistant shrubs/plants that sustain an unknown PH. They are going fast, so get on board with this one.

Otherwise To Each:
Good Health, Good Music, Happiness and a fulfilling sense of Humble Prosperity, and a blessed New Year.... oh and "no leaks and a just right fitting thumb strap for those many hours of squeezing come that New Year"

Merry Christmas from Nonc D & Ms. Linda
(and the yapping hound dogs, cats, fish and the rogue possum of dead mans creek, Galt California)

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!