Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Joe Warren Cormier

I have found a version of Bonsoir Catin, a ladies Cajun Band with Christine Balfa, Kristy Guillory.
The song is calling "Le vieux Dodge à Bill Landry"
Telling Joe Warren Cormier’s lively story of an unfortunate man whose woman has left him with only “cinquante piastres, mes vieux culottes et mon pickup truck.(See link#2)
The cassette is available at Floyds Record Shop for $2.99. You can connect your cassetterecorder on your soundcart of your computer and then make a recording on your computer. Yhen it's easy to get it on your I-pod.

Re: Re: Joe Warren Cormier(without faults I hope)

I have found a version of Bonsoir Catin, a ladies Cajun Band with Christine Balfa, Kristy Guillory.
The song is calling "Le vieux Dodge à Bill Landry"
Telling Joe Warren Cormier’s lively story of an unfortunate man whose woman has left him with only “cinquante piastres, mes vieux culottes et mon pickup truck.(See link#2)
The cassette of Joe Warren Cormier is at Floyds Record Shop for $2.99.
You can connect your cassetterecorder on your soundcard of your computer and then make a recording on your computer. Then it's easy to get it on your I-pod.

Re: Re: Re: Joe Warren Cormier(without faults I hope)

Ron, for those of us who are computer dummies (inc. me), can you explain how to connect a cassette player to the soundcard, and what happens after that?

Could something similar be done from a VCR?

BJ

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!