Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Infinity on EBAY//saxophone sound? please

if you could get it for about $125, maybe
this is the silliest ad i have ever seen
look at these 'features'..
saxophone sound? please

wle.

* This Accordion Is Less Than Two Years Old and in That Time It Has Been Played At the Pacific Ocean On a Mountain Top in the Canadian Rockies as Well as in the Holy Grail of Canadian Celtic Music - Newfoundland!

* I Have Added What We Call The AutoBass Lever Which Allows You To Play The Bass Buttons Either One At a Time (1-2 1-2 ) Or Both At Once Producing a Fantastic Rich Deep Bass Tone. Strong Bass With One Finger Made Easy!

* Another Really Unique Feature - You Can MAke It Sound Like a Saxaphone With the Right Combination of Stops - You Won't Believe It Until You hear it! If You Want to Hear It Just Ask For Our Phone Number and Call Any Evening and I Will Play It For You

Re: Infinity on EBAY

It looks more like a cheap version of a French-Canadian Accordion, than a Cajun Accordion.

-DP

Re: Re: Infinity on EBAY

Oh no, Monsieur Mandell, cela ne ressemble pas du tout a un accordeon du Quebec, oh Mon Dieu, sacrilege, de l'enfant Jesus :).

I think, that it's more, and let me be carefull here, Californian, souped up, customized, to the excess, wouldn't you say Dana, kind of the oeuvre of a young unemployed western coaster:), anything goes, I guess.

But to be serious, I believe it to be of Chinese extraction due to its corner brackets design.

Claude.

Re: Re: Re: Infinity on EBAY

Maybe I should have said "cheap knockoff"
(probably Chinese)
Because if you are not careful, you will "knock off" those cheap chinese brackets!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Infinity on EBAY

Right ! if you are not careful, you'll "knock off" those cheap chinese brackets. As they say in Pekin, "no wind no blow"
JOB

Re: Re: Infinity on EBAY

Somebody has not seen too many accordions from Quebec to make a comment like that. Moudit coaltar!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Infinity on EBAY

Mets-en, hostie!

Re: Infinity on EBAY

That ebay site is kaputt. No reponse.
JB

Re: Re: Infinity kaputt

why Kaputt ?

Re: Re: Re: Infinity kaputt

Well the high bid is $127. So it looks like other people know the true value of this accordion.

Thanks for all the responses.

rwojnar

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!