Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Beaux Bridge

Yep,

We've already booked a B&B for the duration. Man, I have a hard time putting that "R" in there. Breaux, Breaux, got it!

Re: Re: Re: Beaux Bridge

I attended for the first time last year...what a blast!
My only suggestion is to bring some rain gear...just
in case...it got a little muddy last year.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Beaux Bridge

Thanks, Joe. Great suggestion. Living in San Antonio, sometimes we forget it rains a lot more to the east.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Beaux Bridge

what B&B have you booked if you don't mine me asking?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Beaux Bridge

See the above link to the place we are staying.
This will be the first out of state vacation my wife and I have taken in quite a spell, so didn't want to stay in a motel. I understand that it is not real close to the festival grounds, which has its good and bad points. Little more that I am used to spending on the road, but after 36 years of putting up with me, she deserves a decent place to stay. Hope they live up to the advertisement.
JB

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Beaux Bridge

i AM FAMILIAR WITH THE b&b.. WE DROVE THERE ONCE TO LOOK. IT IS RUN BY THIS GENTLEMAN WHO AT ONE TIME HAD A FISHING PROGRAM ON A LOCAL CHANNEL. i BELIEVE HE IS A PREACHER NOW.
YOU ARE CORRECT--IT IS NOT CLOSE TO bREAUX BRIDGE, THE ONLY PROBLEM THAT I COULD IMAGINE YOU HAVING IS--- A GRAND OLD TIME IN THE CRAWFISH CAPITAL OF THE WORLD. YOU MAY NOT WANT TO LEAVE.. I HAVE EXPERIENCED THE CRAWFISH FESTIVALS SINCE 1960. WE STILL VISIT EVERY YEAR ON SUNDAY- THE LOCAL CROWD LOVES FRIDAY NIGHT AND THE NOT SO LOCALS SEEM TO PARTY ON SATURDAY AND SAT. NITE. WE LIKE SUNDAYS --GREAT MUSIC ALL WEEKEND AND IF THE SUN SHINES---LOOOOOOK OUT!!!

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!