Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Apology

Monsieur Fontenot,

At least you didn't invoque some bizzare excuses, like spam, or business, or using the boss server, or whatever else excuses there is in the book, but it's rewarding to know that you put a name behind the insult that you gave me a while back, and you were one of the reasons that I wrote the fatefull "list".
I do not like someone insulting me while hiding behind some fictious name.
But like a true Cajun, you confronted the problem head on, ,and I really appreciate your action today.

Thank you joe.

Claude.

Re: Re: Apology

I thought that was a disguise. Man, you really look like that?

Re: Re: Re: Apology

I guess I should apologize too. Claude, I'm really really sorry you look like that.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Apology

You missed me in SF some years ago , unlucky for you Dwigty as you probably would have fallen madly in love with me .

Claude.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Apology

Then SF would have been the place to meet.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Apology

Yeah... you guys could'a taken one'a those mud baths together, puff on a cuban cigar and discuss the first thing that pops up... which may not have included accordion, I suppose it could happen.... such matters do happen in SF for what I have heard. But then, it is a focal point in terms of cities dotted on the planet, just about covers the spectrum.

Then again you both could have come to Galt, we could have done some porch yapping, pat a dog on the head and watch the grass grow... perhaps take a little ride to the gold country and do some placer mining for some nuggets and ponder how we're gonna spend it (new accordion?)if we find it.

Everyone has something pretty unique about where they are (I think). Glad everyone has kissed and made up, we can now enjoy each others cyber company. Good Day.

Nonc you know who

Re: Re: Apology

Well now I don't spell french too good but maybe Claude:

ta l'sprite constipate!!

Aw shucks I giving away where I am from. Ummm Umm Um.

mardi gras and fontenot

Does this kinda discussions always take place after mardi gras?
By the way, mr. Fontenot, did you ever hear about a tune recorded by, I guess, Alan Fontenot, called "les De gos"? (sorry but the censor doesn't accept it written as d e g o s without spaces)
Maybe you are family of this man (Fiddle player?)
I heard it on the Dutch radio 20 years ago, and it's still in my mind. Where can I get a copy?

Gus

Re: Les ****s

There is a version of this song by Bobby Michot (Gérard Dôle on accordion). Click on the link.

Christian

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Does this kinda discussions always take place after mardi gras?
By the way, mr. Fontenot, did you ever hear about a tune recorded by, I guess, Alan Fontenot, called "les De gos"? (sorry but the censor doesn't accept it written as d e g o s without spaces)
Maybe you are family of this man (Fiddle player?)
I heard it on the Dutch radio 20 years ago, and it's still in my mind. Where can I get a copy?

Gus

Re: Re: Les ****s

thanks, But I have his recording already. I love Bobby's singing very much. He is a favourite. I like the tune as played by them too.

Gus

Re: mardi gras and fontenot

Hey Gus, email me, I tried the one you listed and it didnt work.

Bryan Lafleur

Re: Re: mardi gras and fontenot

done

gus

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!