Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: poltroons, or just timid !!!!

...Ok...here's the drill...'Claude' posts a message intentionally designed to inflame readers of this valuable space...

Readers respond with rightful indignity, invariably shredding whatever claim Claude was making...

Claude becomes incensed and rationalizes his opinion claiming he's an 'expert' woodworker, psychoanalyst,etc., and knows the 'real' right way to do things...

Claude then attempts to expose those who's opinions he dislikes by playing 'chicken' with their real identities...

...and then he wonders why no one wants him to know who they are...people like Claude, in my opinion, are scary...I, for one, will no longer read posts headlined with his name...

Re: poltroons, or just timid !!!!

Claude's

Posting has been a humerious deversion but now we can get back to our real love, the accordion.

Happy squeez'ens,
RPr

Re: Re: poltroons, or just timid !!!!

Please!

Re: Re: Re: poltroons, or just timid !!!!

Thanks Bryan I'm done.

Claude.

Re: Re: Re: Re: poltroons, or just timid !!!!

If you'll don't stop arguing I don't know what I will do!! I might drink another beer (#9) now, take that. Moudit coal tar!!!!

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!