Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: A little-bitty Mardi Gras down the Texas Coast

Heck, I didnt even notice the myspace before. Some day I'm gonna actually come catch one of ya'lls gigs.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A little-bitty Mardi Gras down the Texas Coast

Eh, we gotta just do some grillin' and chillin' with a side of pushin' and pullin' -- that would be fun too! We in da neighborhood together! Let's get you a band started so we can show NTX how to party!
~R!CK

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A little-bitty Mardi Gras down the Texas Coast

You know any musicians that cover trip ups well? Before long, dad and I will have the Couillons back home, he covers real well, but I have to bait him real good to come this far north.

The neighborhood grilling and chillin pushin pullin party sounds better.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A little-bitty Mardi Gras down the Texas Coast

Hehehe... I've been checkin' your posts -- you've got some good questions and answers. I'll bet you are coming along very well on that box! You should sit in with us on a tune or two -- that'll get your feet wet and give you that stage bug. You get that band together and let's do some double-billin'! If you're in Big D on St. Patty's day, we gonna throw down after the parade -- could be a good time hook up and pull a few tunes... and a few pull-tops, of course!

R!CK

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A little-bitty Mardi Gras down the Texas Coast

St Patties day, is that like mardi gras without a chicken?

I am on duty that day, but, cough cough, feel something coming on. Where are ya'll playing, and where is the throw down?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A little-bitty Mardi Gras down the Texas Coast

Hmm, that cough sounds serious; you just may need someone to help take care of you; I have a PDF in medicine, you know.

Dowell

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!