Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ok shes goin now

glad yall fixed that i postedd somethin while ago and she diddent take i said i aint payin them peopl who is talkin dirt about me no more mind they is prob drunk or just showin out prob teekids they aint got good cents i shor hope that boy finds his accoredion thst has been bothering me all day i broke a bunch of new groundes today and i am shore tyerd my old back aint no moer good seems funny to me them boys or teekids keep talking about that stol accoridion yea somethin is shoe enoghf stankin i thank i know who stol it but ciant provve it so i caint say what im thankin i bet it turns up in laffyette somewhere at a pawne shop momma got me some meatball frikasay and some feld peas and tomaters for supper and man am i hougory i thank i might take momma to the dance in breaux bridge saterday nite mr waltor mouton is playing there i might drank mne a few beirs too yea---teebooger

Re: ok shes goin now

dude..the schtick is old...find a new gig please.

Re: Re: ok shes goin now

i dident understnd a **** word you sayed i dont need a new gig i got 6 allreddy it aint time to gig frogs yet lord where you from--teebooger

Re: Re: Re: ok shes goin now

Tee,
I hope you got that Poppin Johnny tractor runnin'. If you had of remembered Raymond's birthday and birthday present, he coulda used that set of lug wrenches on that bucket of rusty bolts and you could have sat on the porch sippin' your chicory coffee, smokin a Pall Mall, and eatin' a bacon and lard sandwich.
Hey, how-come you don't ever write nothin' in French? Since you can't spell much better than a possum, who could tell the difference.
Put another Log on the Fire.
JB

Re: Re: Re: Re: ok shes goin now

boy you a smart one you----teebooger

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ok shes goin now

Smart enough to know that you have used up your 15 minutes.
JB

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!