Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i aint stirrin no trob

momma tol me that severl people was talkin dirt bout me agin what did i ever do to yall i help people heer you dont get to be 72 yeers ald and be a cooiyon now i would like to see yall cal mr larry a drunk dumb and make fun of him and talk dirtt abuot wher he stays i dont talk nlike that me about nonee of yall i was raiseed beeter thsan that yea me and raymond my boy boy went to teemomou to my old cuz place and i got me hog pannelles for my pol beans my cuz tol me he thanks they break up the band at freads bar so we diddent go we got back home and me and raymond my boy speead 3 truck looads of hores poop on my land where i broke to plant my watermellons and muskemellions at loard we need some mo rain bad cause the rain will let the hores poop juic run deep deep deep in the grond i will make me a good crops well momma is fryin me and raymond my boy some hamborgers i like them alots me and momma is going to the dances at breaux bredige tonigt mr waltor moution is playing tonigt i am gonto ask them old old old folks what they called them dance they danced long times ago i am gonnat to tell them yall wanted to know the names well i am gonna eat my supper and take my baf hope yall pas a good times dont be drankin andf drivin showin out they will shore put you in the jail hous---teebooger

just a suggestion - try a little punctuation

It hurts my head to attempt to read your posts. They are impossible to understand because of the lack of punctuation, so I end up not trying.

Re: i aint stirrin no trob

I have your ip address written down in my year book from 2005. I know who you are...

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!