Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Stop Feeding the Trolls

I agree 100%

Re: Stop Feeding the Trolls

When someone rambles on without saying anything or writes just to insult or get a rise out of poeple,
I stop opening their posts. There is no better comment on their actions.

Fool me once - your fault.
Fool me twice - my fault.

Re: Re: Stop Feeding the Trolls

Like I said previously, I am dropping this guy like a hot potato. I have read enough of old T' to determine that I don't want to play his game anymore. In fact, his ramblings have ceased being amusing, harmless as they may be. His goal is to be derogatory to the people and culture of the South, Louisiana in particular. I think he may be a lost boy from " aroun heer" that traded in the good life for the glitter of the Big City, where he is just another nobody. Posting on this site gives him some jollies and a chance to get his name in lights. As for me, that is the last of the 'dirt' that I plan on heaping on him.
JB

It only gets worse...

He comes in with a big splash, then he starts posting from various computers, under different names. After a while it morphs into some really ugly stuff.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!