Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
who is juicy lucy?

Strange name and funny questions.

Maybe she is fooling you guys.....
Is she T-boogers sister?
Lucy, ask Marc Savoy for a copy of his instrument building video (thanks B.L., I Like it very much) and make your own. You can have the bellows with flowers decorated (not joking, Glenn can state this!).

Gus

Re: Re: Re: Re: Are there any 'Female Accordion Makers' in Louisiana ?

"It" also could be: Mr, Junior, or a rebellious pre-teen,or an incarcerated mental patient,why not a killer on the loose,or what about a mental patient on the lam, or an homeless man or woman using a municipal library computer to post anonymously,on this board,

I mean it could be "any" of the anonymous posters on this board.

Or could it be "YOU or "I" David Mason .

Fun to speculate, ain't.

Myself, I think it's a spineless "poltroon".

Claude.

'her' ip address appears to be

'her' ip address appears to be
based at web site of a
band called 'bamboo', based
in the phillippines, as if that makes any sense

wle

Re: 'her' ip address appears to be

Dear Larry,
I always read your posts with interest but I don't get this one.
You say the posts come from the Philippines, okay.
And the poster is somehow connected with a band, okay. And therefore we should conclude that Lucy is not a woman?
So she takes a creative approach to caps and punctuation, so what? Many of us do.
Maybe she's just coming at things from a different angle than most of us. That could be refreshing.
Claude

Re: Re: 'her' ip address appears to be

usually i find that the less clothes an 'artist'
wears in public appearances, the less 'art' there
is

i don;t know if you went to her web site but
she is just about naked

i agree some naked women had her picture taken
behind pasties and an accordion, and put
on a free geocities web site

other than that, well,
your mileage may vary

wle.

Re: Re: 'her' ip address appears to be

Not sure, but it looks like her nipples are mitered.

Re: Re: Re: 'her' ip address appears to be

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are there any 'Female Accordion Makers' in Louisiana ?

Claude my friend ...

Oh yeah, it could be me on any given day I suppose. However, I'm not into the cross dressing inslussion of poodle skirts, glitter pumps and wig hats with jewel studded squeeze boxes as a vision, not YET anyhow... but I may if this keeps up...that's just too juicy, as I'm thinking about it. I would prefer to try some of those leather leaderhousens first, and perhaps a buggy whip, if I were gonna take on another persona that is.

Nah...It is getting easier to detect this troll stool that's popping up.... You'all can enable this pole cat with the "I'm sorry routine" all ya want .... something is still skunky in my estimation and I'm sticking to it. If looks like a skunk, smells like skunk, it must be a you know what. I thumb through the closet and see if I can find a nice dress you might like there Claude... gotta get ready for work here in bout an hour and I do want to look good as ugly as I am.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are there any 'Female Accordion Makers' in Louisiana ?

Mebbe so, that was my first instinct, and my instincts are usually better than when i think about it too long. But, just in case we're wrong, my apology is out there, and I will now leave it alone.

Re: Are there any 'Female Accordion Makers' in Louisiana ?

Thanks for all the very helpful information, (and the insults !)

Wow, there are some 'Paraniod Crazy Weirdos' on this discussion group !

I'm a real person with real questions.

I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND,
THE WAY IM BEING TREATED/DISRESPECTED,
ARE MY QUESTIONS THAT STRANGE !

IS IT BECAUSE IM A WOMAN ?

http://www.geocities.com/freshly_squeezed_juicy_lucy/accordionist

Re: Re: Are there any 'Female Accordion Makers' in Louisiana ?

Gentlemen,
I think we have to say sorry to Lucy.
I'm the first, who's next.

Re: Re: Re: Are there any 'Female Accordion Makers' in Louisiana ?

Yep, sorry for the doubts Lucy. Nothing to do with you being a woman. We just get some pot stirrers here, especially lately and a couple of things looked suspicious.

Things look even more suspicious now.

Also, there is a Detroit band called "juicy lady" and I don't think that they have a "lady" accordionist in the band, ergo with the 60's British band of the same name.
Also, there is a notorious( from my research)spamer called "juicy lady" striking around the net.
My apologies will have to wait.
Besides, I would'nt have any problems apologizing to a real "lady" .

Claude.

I Could not connect with the link provided.

Claude.

Any friend of Eezy Squeezy is a friend of mine! Nice to know ya Juice!

R!CK aka T-Richard

Dear Lucy,
Welcome to this crazy and weird, but generally very warm and friendly place.
Please don't take the suspicion personally. I think it's just that we've endured some really distasteful stuff on this board recently and some of that frustration is being misdirected at you.
Meanwhile, please tell us a little about yourself. How did an Australian in the Philippines become interested in Cajun music? What are you playing now?
Quite a few of us did not grow up listening to this music but came to fall in love with one way or another. How about you?
Claude

That's what I meant to say, you just said it better.

Lucy, each cajun accordion is sexy (referring to your website info). Especially when they are played. Black accordions ( Randy Falcons' especially) are the sexiest in my opinion.
Sorry but the picture on your website is too small to see if you are really a woman

You know the story that the zydeco players used to catch 'les culottes des femmes' with their bellows when they played on stage?
Guess I read this in Anne Proulx book (a female writer by the way) called "accordion crimes".

Gus who caused all this trouble

You are a naughty one, Gus.
Lookin to a lady dressed with a Stetson and a colored accordion, and two other things.
Go practice the Bosco Stomp.

Hold it right there Gus,

The blame is on "Lucy's" herself or himself ,and as a still anonymous poster ,should ,on her frail naked shoulders take "all" the blame .

Claude.

you are right Claude, sorry Lucy

you are right Claude!!!!

Sorry Lucy.

By the way, one of mine really has flowers on the bellows

Gus

By the way Ron, we had a great and long evening with the Cajun Company. Pity that you missed it. They played almost 3 1/2 hrs.

claude ..your a friggin jerk

Chad, or whatever your real name is,

Speaking of Friggin jerks,: it takes one to know one, and BTW, I'm on the verge of unmasking you.

Claude.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are there any 'Female Accordion Makers' in Louisiana ?

Ever see a scoundrel? I have (I know you must have at some point of living).
I have scoundrel dogs.... one will create a snap growley diversion so that the other can steal the treat or flip chip from the old one, and, leave the old one moping and howling cause he has nothing where he had one before... could be an alpha thing, perhaps just a dog thing. Some folks are not far from dogs in gob of sence.

Juice has you two fussing, and who knows.... that may be the angle here for such types.... You fuss and they do the little lepprecon whoopie dance thinking... 'I got that flip chip treat that time! ... yeah it works, got em fussing'.
You two regulars play nice or ole Nonc's gonna snatch your chew bones and there will be nothing for any of ya's Peculuar in one way of looking at it ... but so very predictable and natural in another sense.

Regulars stand firm, those that are "keep to the code"
argh!

Glad you that fuss arent playing mumbly peg (spread em) with a big ole nasty butcher knife shucks, ya might kill each other.

Nonc D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are there any 'Female Accordion Makers' in Louisiana ?

Dave,

I hear, you, thanks for the sage advice, and although, i can't apologize to an anonymous poster, I'll do it for the good of the forum.

Thank you Dave.

Claude.

Re: Lucy's page: Too funny!

That is just hilarious!

Re: Re: Lucy's page: Too funny!

Seeing Juicy's picture again, reminds me how tenous and fragile is the mind of an anonymous internet chat board poster.

When I see her,him again, I can't help thinking that I'm looking at an invitation to correspond with a gay guy, or I'm dealing with a transvestite, like looking at some add in a kinky sex magazine.

And I'm shocked at how quick some of us where to "jump" to his/her defence.

There is something subversive about it, something that is not a collegial joke, it doesn't look legit, like the picture of some cherished closed one, witch you keep close to heart, in your wallet .

The "subject" looks to me to be extremely masculine albeith in a thin way, and I did show the photo to a gay friend of mine whose first reaction in seeing it was that it was a gay guy posing in the picture.

Nevertheless, this person created quite a commotion on this board, and since I was part of it i did apolologize, and let me be very clear on this, i apologized to the non anonymous members of this board not to IP numbers, as it would be illogical to do so, like bumping heads with a wall, or spitting in the wind or playing cajun music with a pitch fork .

I apologized because I was foolish enough to get into it, and some nameless IP numbers lured me into it.

But apolizing to a number , "NEVER".

And I will never apologise for seeing that craftsmanship in all respects are applied to the fabtication of a Cajun accordion and commenting on it, even at the risk of sounding repetitive.

Claude.

Many Thanks to ALL those who helped answer, MY GENUINE 'CAJUN ACCORDION' RELATED QUESTION !

I thought this was a discussion group
for 'Cajun Accordions'.
That's ALL I ever wanted to discuss.

Instead, I got insulted with
'Rude & Shameful Behaviour'
from a few of the members.

Anyways, (I'm sure you'll ALL agree with me)
I think YOU ALL (not, me) did a pretty good job,
of seperating the boys from the MEN!

LUCY.

P.S.

Believe it or not,
I'm actually enjoying the valuable information
and the amazingly good (positive) humor,
that most of the members of this group
have to offer.

If you have decided that you DON'T like me,
for whatever reason !
Then simply DO NOT REPLY, do not get involved
with my always valid, relevant, sincere
'Cajun Accordion, Related Questions or Comments'.

It's very simple really.

Let's start afresh shall we,,,

"Do Anything"

So did you "Do Anything" with the 'Information'?

Re: Lucy picture

What happened to the picture that everyone was discussing? Looks like an empty directory to me...

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!