Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Are there any 'Female Accordion Makers' in Louisiana ?

claude ..your a friggin jerk

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are there any 'Female Accordion Makers' in Louisiana ?

Chad, or whatever your real name is,

Speaking of Friggin jerks,: it takes one to know one, and BTW, I'm on the verge of unmasking you.

Claude.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are there any 'Female Accordion Makers' in Louisiana ?

Ever see a scoundrel? I have (I know you must have at some point of living).
I have scoundrel dogs.... one will create a snap growley diversion so that the other can steal the treat or flip chip from the old one, and, leave the old one moping and howling cause he has nothing where he had one before... could be an alpha thing, perhaps just a dog thing. Some folks are not far from dogs in gob of sence.

Juice has you two fussing, and who knows.... that may be the angle here for such types.... You fuss and they do the little lepprecon whoopie dance thinking... 'I got that flip chip treat that time! ... yeah it works, got em fussing'.
You two regulars play nice or ole Nonc's gonna snatch your chew bones and there will be nothing for any of ya's Peculuar in one way of looking at it ... but so very predictable and natural in another sense.

Regulars stand firm, those that are "keep to the code"
argh!

Glad you that fuss arent playing mumbly peg (spread em) with a big ole nasty butcher knife shucks, ya might kill each other.

Nonc D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Are there any 'Female Accordion Makers' in Louisiana ?

Dave,

I hear, you, thanks for the sage advice, and although, i can't apologize to an anonymous poster, I'll do it for the good of the forum.

Thank you Dave.

Claude.

Re: Lucy's page: Too funny!

That is just hilarious!

Re: Re: Lucy's page: Too funny!

Seeing Juicy's picture again, reminds me how tenous and fragile is the mind of an anonymous internet chat board poster.

When I see her,him again, I can't help thinking that I'm looking at an invitation to correspond with a gay guy, or I'm dealing with a transvestite, like looking at some add in a kinky sex magazine.

And I'm shocked at how quick some of us where to "jump" to his/her defence.

There is something subversive about it, something that is not a collegial joke, it doesn't look legit, like the picture of some cherished closed one, witch you keep close to heart, in your wallet .

The "subject" looks to me to be extremely masculine albeith in a thin way, and I did show the photo to a gay friend of mine whose first reaction in seeing it was that it was a gay guy posing in the picture.

Nevertheless, this person created quite a commotion on this board, and since I was part of it i did apolologize, and let me be very clear on this, i apologized to the non anonymous members of this board not to IP numbers, as it would be illogical to do so, like bumping heads with a wall, or spitting in the wind or playing cajun music with a pitch fork .

I apologized because I was foolish enough to get into it, and some nameless IP numbers lured me into it.

But apolizing to a number , "NEVER".

And I will never apologise for seeing that craftsmanship in all respects are applied to the fabtication of a Cajun accordion and commenting on it, even at the risk of sounding repetitive.

Claude.

Many Thanks to ALL those who helped answer, MY GENUINE 'CAJUN ACCORDION' RELATED QUESTION !

I thought this was a discussion group
for 'Cajun Accordions'.
That's ALL I ever wanted to discuss.

Instead, I got insulted with
'Rude & Shameful Behaviour'
from a few of the members.

Anyways, (I'm sure you'll ALL agree with me)
I think YOU ALL (not, me) did a pretty good job,
of seperating the boys from the MEN!

LUCY.

P.S.

Believe it or not,
I'm actually enjoying the valuable information
and the amazingly good (positive) humor,
that most of the members of this group
have to offer.

If you have decided that you DON'T like me,
for whatever reason !
Then simply DO NOT REPLY, do not get involved
with my always valid, relevant, sincere
'Cajun Accordion, Related Questions or Comments'.

It's very simple really.

Let's start afresh shall we,,,

"Do Anything"

So did you "Do Anything" with the 'Information'?

Re: Lucy picture

What happened to the picture that everyone was discussing? Looks like an empty directory to me...

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!