Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hey Rusty...

That sounds good ! I got married on the 30th of June also !! Usually after work I go into the shop, drink a beer or two, put on the am radio and go to work on my creations !!

P.S. I might just have to come a crash the reception !!!!!!

Re: Re: Hey Rusty...

How's the "creations" coming?

Re: Re: Re: Hey Rusty...

Better now, holidays are over, my daughter is now 11 weeks old, settling in to my new "traveling" job. My goal is to have two of them completed for May 1. Have quite a bit more traveling to do in April. I'm going to keep one as a "guinnea" the other will be up for sale. Once they're done, I'll put them on YouTube for anyone who's interested. They'll both be in the key of "C".

Re: Re: Unfamiliar Band

hey nick!

cool to hear that you'll be in Texas again this fall. I saw that previous post mentioned the CFMA dances at the Sons of Hermann. Me and my brother are lifetime members of The Sons Of Hermann. I'll be gettin' hitched in October so i probably won't be able to make it back to Texas for the show but bon chance bro!

-kevin

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!