Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kilts, tats, panties and the whole enchalada - it's a mystery

Yep, that's absolutely precious and I can sense your zeal and excitement there juice. He's a keeper, a real prideful catch ya got going on there. It was an uplifting experience to the culture and musical foray for sure.

Know why eezy wears a kilt Juicy?

Because sheep can hear zippers.

A little kilt joke there juice.... we do have humor.

Oh I know... I can only suspect what you may be thinking, and you may be right... this is a fairly moral gob of puritan squeezers on this board. BUT fun never-the-less.... Some how I vision that take from a movie with robin williams... "You bring walter brennon pictures?" "errrrr... I like the way the ankle curve into the boot".... you're sick jimmy!

Somewhere in all this enlightenment and excitement, is a hidden agenda, perhaps a clue or a message. Lemme see now if I got this down right:

1. Lucy likes eezy.
2. Lucy likes eezys mic.
3. Lucy is juicy when eezy gets squeezy.
4. Uh, squeezy gets juicy when Lucy gets easy.
5. The kilt gets lifted when Lucy sees eezy.
6. Lucy is easy, when eezy starts squeezing.
7. The women get eezier at closing time.
8. Clothes make the man, unless you're eezyy, and a pasty will do in a pinch.
9. Dog makes a good friccasee, yumm and juicy too.
10. George Lucas liquidated his props and found all things eezy.
11. It's not easy, being eezy... but you can have abs and a free panty, if you play a firefly accordion.
12. Rotten cabbage will give you rythmic gas, it's eezy.
#13 on the list
Groucho Marx (aka Rufus T Firefly) was eezy, and he too played a ten button accordion and sported a panty.

Yep.. there's something, somewhere .. an accordion mystery going on here, with a gob of clues...

Lucy you made it a delightful eezy day. See ya, time for work.

Nonc D

Re: Kilts, tats, panties and the whole enchalada - it's a mystery

It's easy to sumise that Lord McEezy is a talented Remittance Man long ostracized from the Royal House of Stewart.

His penchant for the outlandish and outrageous stems from a desire to distance himself from his pious and rigid upbringing, where he was told that Haggis is soul-food and the bag-pipe actually can play music.

More power to him and all the others crazies and creative outlanders who keep life interesting.

JB

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!