Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What a sad pathetic little man Chadwick

Chad ... I suppose by emailing me with continued foul crap, you have no respect for me, trust me that's fine... But Chad, I do have a wife that sees your disgust as well sometimes before I can delete it out of the in box... and that's not so fine!

All this tells me, is that you are confined to wherever you are like it or not, and your mission is to pollute the works with your personalized disgust whether we like it or not. That's way beyond normal.

So Braves of Brave Net... here is your shining Chad, a person that not only pollutes your board, but also the personalized email for who he chooses to send of how low he can stoop.

Many of the people that read and post on this board, know Ms. Linda. Now I can handle mess to me just fine... but spare her seeing the trash email which gets sent to my residence.

You are a little man Chad, I know it and you should as well... and it's ok for you to grow up. And yes folks like me will continue to babble as I have done since this board first started... and you will still be a miserable soul that only you can change.

Nonc

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!