Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a short rant.

Man what a sad turn of events. Folks turning on each other, little pot stirrers running off good people. I have been very thankful to find this forum, and very thankful to Joanie for providing us with such a great place to exchange ideas and for beginners like me to learn so much. Even made some friends here.

As long as someone keeps it going, pop ups or not, trolls and pot stirrers or not, and as long as there are good people willing to laugh or ignore the silliness, I will be here. Though a couple have gotten to me once or twice, I refuse to get very upset at words on a screen. We walk through a world of jerks everday to get to the ones we like and respect, and it can be done here too.

Das all, I step off now.

agree

Joanie,
same as Bryan and Ron.
Thanks

Re: a short rant.

I've seen a similar dynamic on any number of discussion sites. If the people who are really interested in discussing the topic for which this forum was created would stop engaging the people who post here only to ruffle feathers, the troublemakers wouldn't get their kicks anymore. Troll postings are just real-time spam. I bet you don't reply to spam emails. Apply the same thing here and watch the forum get back on its feet.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!