Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: sad indeed

It is sad that a very vew are destroying this wonderful forum for those of us who care. As someone who just recently discovered and fell in love with the cajun accordion and music, I am grateful for all the good information I found on this forum. Because of you good people, I found my beautiful Bon Cajun,learned to play by ear, something I didn't know was possible for me. I found out about wonderful cd's to add to my collection and workshops and festivals to attend. I have so enjoyed the pictures, sorry to see the tats go, I thought they were awesome. Hopefully things will settle down and everyone can get back to sharing their love of cajun accordions. Thanks Joanie for your time and energy on this site.

Re: Re: sad indeed

Thanks Joanie and all for this opportunity. This forum has been a lot of fun over the past couple of years and has meant a lot to me.

I've learned so much and hopefully I have contributed to the source-spring of knowledge within this forum. Most of all, I've made friends -- those of you who share my love of the Cajun accordion, the music of Louisiana -- and beyond.

Feel free to contact me if you ever want to bull session some accordion questions or share some news with me.

And if you're ever in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, I hope you'll drop me a line or come out and sit in with me at one of my gigs. I'd love to meet my Brave friends!

Best of luck to you all...

Rick "T-Richard" Reid
T-Richard & The Zydeco Stingrays
Host of "The Louisiana Music Party", KNON 89.3 FM, Dallas, TX

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!