Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To whom it may concern

Joanie is dear friend of mine. She is a good lady and had provided a great service to all who are here for the right reasons.
For those of you who think you have some "right" to be here and so boldly would state "you can't stop me", I would tell you, you owe Joanie a VERY BIG apology( and no, I can't make you, nor can anyone else ), but she pays the bill around here, and she doesn't ask for any help. She has done so since TQ passed it on to her, and she can pull the plug any time she chooses.
So you see, she can stop you , at the expense of the good people who come here for the right reason.
Before long, there won't be anybody left but you , to trade insults with the trolls.
I only ask you one question ( and I already know the answer, so don't bother with a reply ): what do you have to offer this forum???

For the good people of the forum: watch how I handle the response to this post, and follow my example.

Re: To whom it may concern

Although I've never had any issues with the diversity reflected within this forum, I do believe that some of the participants could demonstrate a somewhat more mature behaviour. When I look at the amount of good, constructive and meaningful discussions, versus the name-calling/not so good content, I think this forum has been a fairly positive site for people who share common interests in music, accordions and cajun culture/history in general.

I personally enjoy visiting this site almost on a daily basis, read what people have to say, and through in my two cents' worth, learn a few things and share my views by the same token. Being very far from the hub of cajun culture and music, this site has also been been a good source of information (i.e song lyrics, specific opinions on accordions, etc.). I hope it will continue in the future.
Maz

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!