Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stay Kool.

Well, it just goes to show that if you turn your back for a minute or blink your eyes, you miss something. Took a business trip up to the Nation's Capital for a few days, and when I get back on line, everything here was in turmoil. I'll tell all ya'll, this forum is a God-send for those of us who love this music and want to learn as much as we can. And I appreciate all the intelligent infomation and caring thought that has gone into the correspondence received. It has also provided a great amount of fun and relaxation from the day-to-day grind of the real world and all the pressures therein. Even the trolls, as some refer to them, provide a grin. I figure some of this posting is kind of like driving on a crowded freeway. Some guys want to run over you and tail-gate you to into hostility. The only thing that you can control at that point is your attitude towards them. You can retaliate, get PO'ed, and cause a wreck, or you can pull over, shoot them a friendly bird, and let them pass. I got nothing to prove except wanting to be able to play the box as good as I can.
JB

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!