Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHAT THE HECK??!!

I play fiddle now exclusively but I do enjoy the accordion and I've always enjoyed this forum. I don't check in very often but this morning I made a few replies and kept scrolling down only to find a train wreck.
What in God's name have all of you allowed to happen. And I do mean allowed. It is amazing that all of the regular folks on this forum have let a few, (very few) idiots get under their skin and possibly bring the demise of the whole darn thing. (from across cyberspace noless).
Looking back on the last couple of pages is like listening to a class of mean spirited 2nd graders.
Pathetic indeed.
It pains me to see the way Lucy was treated when she arrived here. She and EEZY may not look like you but the questions she asked were innocent and legitimate.
You all have let a few bad apples spoil the whole freaking barrel.
To see someone like Nonc D. leaving because of a ridiculous video posted by a kid? Anyone here knows it's not you Nonc. I love your rambling and pondering posts. Makes my day. To see you gone hurts me. When you leave, you let Chad win. To see the community ya'll have established and nurtured turn into this hurts me.
I'll continue to check in here from time to time and I do hope to see the names of those I've come to enjoy civil discourse with.
Oh, and this is Layne by the way. Not Chad, or Tee Booger or some other village idiot. Email address at the top.
Support Joanie and stop feeding the trolls. They will go away. Hell, this site is to dang boring to hold the attention of anyone but a bunch of nuts like us anyway.
Layne Zuelke
Baton Rouge, LA

Re: WHAT THE HECK??!!

Amen, Layne. I really hope that the likes of Nonc and Claude reconsider and return to discussion table and help make our day a little brighter. I also wish that Joanie would reconsider, but I do understand her position and how she feels. I run a small forum also, and I have had the same problems on a smaller scale. I rarely ever post here because I'm mostly a listener (reader), and post only when I can contribute something (I hope). I've always heard, and learned, that when you have nothing to say, it's best not to.

Dowell

Re: WHAT THE HECK??!!

hey boy who youis calin a idito you beeter wath you mouf about me boy--teebooger

Gotcha!

How come your office number is always busy?

Re: Gotcha!

haha you a smart you you you dont no nuthin when i am typen on this computier i am on da phones haha boy you thibk you smart yea--teebooger

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!