Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: hey yall ok

some trash wrot that not me he aint teebooger--teebooger

Re: Re: Re: hey yall ok

Hey I aunt ben takun my carzy pells an now I talking to myself. The only thang is that I don remember doing it. But me I'm ok you'll heer.

Re: Re: Re: Re: hey yall ok

My sun Raymond done give me lanappi. He give a fif of old crow to drank and now I'm like i'm stupid.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hey yall ok

boy you beter stop dat boy raymond my boy will tare you up if he heerd this dirt you wrot--teebooger

Is there any way to delete or prevent postings with --ZERO ACCORDION CONTENT--?

Is there any way to delete or prevent postings with --ZERO ACCORDION CONTENT--?

Laniappe

Some of the "non-accordion" stuff falls under "laniappe." Just ignore the posts and don't respond to them if they're not your your cup of tea or can of beer.

Re: Laniappe

Sounds like teebooger fell off the deep end and is going away. Kinda keeps talking to himself and hopefully now no one else will.

Re: Re: Laniappe

Read the IP addresses.

Re: hey yall ok

OrgName: LOUISIANA ONLINE UNIVERSITY INFORMATION SYSTEM (L.O.U.I.S.)
OrgID: LOUISL
Address: 203 David Boyd Hall
City: Baton Rouge
StateProv: LA
PostalCode: 70803

Well guys it's a way to get rid of him.

Huh?

I am not following the discussion. How is that a way to get rid of him?

-David

Re: Huh?

Just show copies of his posts to his Profs. They'll applaud his "kreaduve rightin'" -- he'll advance to an early graduation and be forced to work for a living. He'll then have money to buy a good used Chinese box in C. He'll then be forced to post legitimate questions about accordions and songs like the rest of us.

R!CK

Re: Re: Huh?

Might be a Prof.

Re: hey yall ok

I like him. His speech is an easier puzzle to figure out than that wooden box.

Yeah, that's true! The Booger is a Proud and Loyal LSU fan, Coonass and Cajun. Born and bred, his family for generations, in southern Louisiana. Don't know why he hasn't picked up the wooden box. But apparently his boy Raymond plays tee-fer in a band -- or perhaps he's just in need to sound the dinner bell when Mama's taters are on the table.

R!CK

Re: Re: Re: hey yall ok

wach that coonass stuf we do go for it heer why do folks get upsit when i talk heer i try to hepl you yung folk heer that the probulm yall dont want to heer what the old pleple say call me dunk dumbs and so forft you should sall be ashmed them ones who talk dirt about us--teebooger

why? because you a phony.

It's because you are a phony - somebody might talk like that, but it doesn't work when it's written out. It is a nice try at parody, but it is so obviously fake that it ends up not being funny at all.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!