Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Book on Iry LeJeune

Thanks, Neal, that is what brought on the discussion on La Tasse. They are apparently having a book signing also. Goes on my must have list. There was one caller to KVPI who mentioned being at that school with him, and told about him during breaks sitting in a school ground swing playing his accordion.

He is one i never get tired of and I still get the frissons when I hear his stuff.

For some reason the link for ronyule does not go through. Can you check to see if it is correct as I would like to get the book.

Re: Re: New Book on Iry LeJeune

Sorry Neal, I went the other way around and it came through so first thing Monday I'll order the book. I have what I think is all of his albums. Just need to clean the mud off them. The book will complament the whole thing.

That would be great if they'd do something at the Liberty. Thanks for the head's-up on the book. I'll look forward to picking up a copy. He's always been my favorite.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!