Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Extensive Report from Breaux Bridge

Yes, Sandy Vidrine said that Stephanie and Chris Baker, who now own the CCC B&B, bought it from the couple who own the house across the lake, and that he was a baptist preacher who also had a radio fishing show, but I can't remember what she said their name was.
It was great to sit on the back porch and listen to the frogs and kaydeedids, and watch the bream and bass rippling the lake. Made it hard to think about havin' to go back to work today.
JB

Re: Re: Re: Extensive Report from Breaux Bridge

JB;

Jim and Judy Allen. He was at KLFY channel 10 for years and did have a sport fishing show there as well.

The Baker's are great people and doing a fine job with that business. Stephanie is quite an artist and Chris literally built the main house from nothing.It was a run down home that they moved there. When they moved that home to the property I felt he bit off too much work--but look at it now--oooweeee! Me a lak dat,hein?

Peace,
Griff

PS--the cure for work is either hit harder or relax more, I never can remember.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!