Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FS: One of a kind Junior Martin Bb

Thats crazy, I saw this box at Junior's shop about 2-2 1/2 months ago. I was talking about the bellow art in a thread here about a week or so ago. If I remeber correctly Junior said that was the first or second box he had sold with that kind of bellow art.

Re: Re: FS: One of a kind Junior Martin Bb

I believe mine is the first, but there could be another one floating around. Neat to know you saw it in his shop. You probably saw it right before I decided on Bb for this one. I think the crawfish corners, although not rare, are a new option he has available. It's very loud, and pretty easy to sing with. My friend has been wanting to play in D more, so I have been training my voice to go up higher, moved up to a C and now finally singing with my D box.

Re: FS: One of a kind Junior Martin Bb

Buttonbox, did you ever sell that curley maple martin in (C)? I sent a check to Jr. the 16th for one in curley maple, in (D) he said about two months. Can't wait...

Re: Re: FS: One of a kind Junior Martin Bb

As far as I know my one in C is sold, I am just awaiting payment for it right now. I am sure you will be happy with your box in D, you can't go wrong with a Martin.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!