Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question for Jon

Jon,
A few weeks back, there was a discussion about Steve Riley's and Mike Tucker's accordion lessons in downtown Lafayette.

I'm heading down to Lafayette this weekend and was hoping to attend Mike Tucker's lesson on Monday. However, I just realized that this Monday is Memorial Day and he might not be teaching over the holiday.

You said that you knew Mike Tucker personally, and I was wondering if you could pass on his contact information to me so that I could find out if he will be teaching a class on Memorial Day?

Thanks,
Jude

Re: Question for Jon

Yeah, sure no problem. I just called him but he didn't answer. I'll post his response here as soon as I hear something. In the mean time I'll send you an email with his contact info.

I would think he'll still be giving the class, though. If so, I'll be there and would look forward to meeting you.

Jon

Re: Question for Jon

Ok, I just talked to Tucker and he said he will NOT be teaching a class this Monday (Memorial Day), because he'll be out of town.

Re: Re: Question for Jon

Dang.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!