Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Buying Over the Internet

I purchased the Steve Riley Beginner DVD over the weekend (May 27) from the Steve Riley web site. I used my credit card and not paypal. So far there has been no chages to my credit card by the Riley website but I did have a $1.00 charge by paypal. Usually when I purcahse anything on the interent, I get a conformation email for the seller orgabization. I have recevied nothing but did sent an email to the address on the the Riley website for merchandise. No reply as of evening of 30 May.

I am beginning to wonder if the Riley web site really got my order.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Any suggestions?

Thanks .... Ed

Re:Apologies: Buying Over the Internet

I hope no one took this as a slam against the DVD or anyone associated with the DVD. My apologies if that be the case.

I have ran out of ideas to find out if my order went thru, since I was charged by PayPal, only a small amount, but that was telling me something got thru.

If it has not gone thru I plan to order it again as I want the DVD. Matter of fact I guess I will order another one anyway.

Thanks ... Ed

Re: Re:Apologies: Buying Over the Internet

Nah man, just cool... relax... it'll take a day or two to complete the transaction... it's all good.

......t

Re: Re: Re:Apologies: Buying Over the Internet

Ordered mine the same way, used the credit card nobody accepts (AE), got accepted anyway, printed the receipt, received the DVD 4 days later by US mail. Played the DVD, loved it. Lost the receipt. Keep the disc in the portable DVD player in the truck and watch it whenever there is a break in the daily routine (otherwise known as *#&%---work). Great teaching points and simple, man, simple. Remember, less is more, and rhythm is the secret.
JB

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!