Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Creole Stomp & Maryland

Hey Y'all,

Question re: the Creole Stomp: are the guitar chords the same for both the A and B parts? I'm listening to a version right now and they appear to be.

Believe it or not, I've never really learned this tune. But tonight I have a LONG private party to play in Manhattan & I figured today was the day that I figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm also sitting in with Jesse Lege' tomorrow in Catonsville, Maryland (at a venue called "the Barn"), so if any braves wanna come out, c'mon by.

Thanks,

Nick B

Re: Creole Stomp & Maryland

You ah Murlander? I will try and make it. The Glen Echo Folklife Fest is Sat. as well. A very busy Saturday, but its all good. Steve Riley is Sunday at Wolf Trap. $25. Always a good event.

Craig

Re: Re: Creole Stomp & Maryland

Nope, not from Bahlmer, but I will be making the trek down there from NYC this Sat. It's definitely a busy weekend in the Northeast for Cajun music, but check us out if you're in the area.

Re: Creole Stomp & Maryland

Just an hour west of Charm City, as the car drives.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!