Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Regal box on Ebay... how much are these worth?

Check this out on EBay (link above). Does anyone know the value of these?
Maz

Re: Regal box on Ebay... how much are these worth?

Marc doesn't sell junk and it looks well made. Maybe you should ask him. Give him a call.

Re: Re: Regal box on Ebay... how much are these worth?

Mittered: Priceless .

Right tuning and you've got a decent box.

Re: Re: Re: Regal box on Ebay... how much are these worth?

Hey Maz,

I own one of these. It was the first box I ever got. They're actually pretty decent accordions. The tuning is good and the overall construction is respectable.

The springs are not the best, but the feel is still pretty good.

I wouldn't pay more than $450 for that thing. Even then, a Gabb King is MUCH better.

That said, I still have mine and will play it occasionally, just for nostalgia's sake. I'm a much better player now than I was when I bought it, so it's fun to make the thing scream.

Nick B

Re: Re: Re: Re: Regal box on Ebay... how much are these worth?

Hey!! Another plug for my new Gabbanelli "King". I love it after only three days.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Regal box on Ebay... how much are these worth?

A friend of mine just got a King--he owns several Gabanelli accordions. This one sounded great and played easily. A treat after my Hohner 114 ;-{

...I sold one two years ago for $275...exact duplicate - purchased from Savoy Music...not bad for the money...

Regal Schmeagal on Ebay... how much are these worth?

My afliction seems to be buying used instrumets as well, so far with fairly good luck. I'm thinking that,... that there Regal was barely raw material in 1995...unless it was found in Capones vault and he broke the wrapping off to take the pic here....

this accordion is an copy of my weltmeister accordeon from germany here is mine:

Bilder und Fotos hochladen

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!