Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KBON Event on Sunday, July 15, 2008

Mike and I will be traveling to Louisiana to attend this event. We'll be staying with friends in Eunice Friday the 13th through Monday the 16th. Any of you Braves attending?

KBON will be holding its 10th Anniversary & Listener Appreciation Party Sunday July 15th at the Rayne Civic Center, just off the I-10 Rayne, LA exit.

Doors will open at 9am with music beginning at 10am and going until 10pm. There will be a $5.00 cover charge at the door with Hospice of Acadiana handling the door and getting 100% of proceeds. NO ICE CHESTS or FOOD ALLOWED. Drinks & food will be sold by Hospice of Acadiana with 100% of those proceeds going to them as well.

There will be numerous performers, including but not exclusively, Don Fontenot & Les Amis De La Louisianne with special guests, CHARLO with some guest Swamp pop artists, Kip Sonnier & Hurricane with guests,
Geno Delafose with Steve Riley as a special guest, Jamie Bergeron & The Rocking Cajuns and ending with Travis Matte & a surprise special guest. Believe me, there will be many more musicians showing up
through-out the event.

Come on down and meet & greet the KBON staff and many of the musicians we feature!

Merci,
Paul Marx
KBON 101.1FM
www.kbon.com

P.S. KBON souvenir shirts, caps, mugs, seasoning, etc. will be sold
at the event.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!