Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: editing posts

I've searched through the utilities functions on various occasions, and have NOT found any way (YET) to allow forum participants to edit their posts here.

I now have a "ticket" into the Bravenet staff inquiring about this, so I'll just have to wait and see what they say.

Currently, if I delete one post in a thread, the ENTIRE thread goes with it. Not a suitable solution.

Re: Re: editing posts

Thanks for checking!

Re: Nice pedal steel guitar...

Gota be a different Jr. Martin than I know! There must be more to this story than you have posted.

Re: Nice pedal steel guitar...

Old Junior really showed his appredciation didn't he. Quiet a guy that Junior. From what I hear that's pretty typical behavior for him. The only thing I see bad on your part Tom is that you shoudn't lied for him because musically he's nowhere. No band no albums no CD's and he got a 4 grand instrument free. What a waste. I don't blame you for being turned off to cajun culture by the whole deal. That was pretty
crass of him. Man what a cheapo!

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!