Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jr. Martin business

I have been trying for a week & 1/2 to get in touch with Jr. Martin ( by phone & E- MAIL) to place an order for an accordian. So far I have not been able to make any contact. Is he still in business?
When I try contacting him by phone, they say leave a phone number & they will return my call.( so far no return call)
My emails go unanswered. Very frustrating.

Re: jr. Martin business

As far as I know he is still in business, I was at his shop beginning of May and he showed no signs of retirement. You might try through calling La Poussiere in Breaux Bridge, where he plays on Saturday nights with Walter Mouton.

Re: Re: jr. Martin business

I seem to remember someone saying he was out of town for a few days?

Yeah, he's out of town.

What town does he live in?

Where does Mr Martin live?

Re: What town does he live in?

Lafayette

Re: What town does he live in?

His shop is located in Scott LA, right out of Lafayette.

John

Re: Re: What town does he live in?

Same community where Zachary Richard lives...

Had same thing happen when I wanted to place an order. Thought Jr. had fallen off the edge of the earth. Turned out he was just on a well deserved extended vacation. Don't you worry. He or his wife WILL call you when they get back.

JL.

His mailing address says Scott, LA but the location is right next to the corner of Willow St. & Ambassador Caffery Blvd. which is really in Lafayette.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!