Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: JR. MARTIN ACCORDION//////NEW EBAY PICTURES

Did the seller reply to your question about the reeds? If so what'd he/she say?

seller doesnt have actual possession of the accordion. he is selling it for someone else and doesnt "know all this technical stuff" I am asking. so no, he didnt know what type of reeds. I emailed junior martin to see if he has always used italian reeds, no response yet.

anyone looking for a bargain better get after it. the new pictures show it off well. it sure does look like a "brand new" 5 year old MARTIN.

Martin uses Italian reeds, except for beginner models (which this accordion isn't).

The accordion is beautiful and is a steal if it sells for under $1,100 (as if appears will be the case). I already have a Martin "C", and have absolutely no need for another one but I'm seriously considering placing a bid at the last minute for this box.

WOW! In the past 2 minutes of the final 10 minutes there has be a bidding war! Oh, well at least that makes up my mind, I'll lay off of it.

Re: Re: JR. MARTIN ACCORDION//////NEW EBAY PICTURES

Sold for $1358.00

Great buy, whoever it was

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!