Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Good Life

Last night the wifey and I had the pleasure of heading over to Wrangler's in Carencro and catching Bon V w/ Danny Collet. I remember someone on here talking about stopping by Mr. Junior's shop in Lafayette and Joel (his Grandson) being there and playing a bit for them. Same thing happened to me the other day. I brought my box in for some repairs and he was there. I ended up staying about an hour and listening to him and Mr. Junior in a little jam session. Really cool. Joel told me that him and his band were going to be playing over at Wrangler's and invited me to come out. No disappointment here. Joel is a terrific accordionist and has a pretty good band. If any of you ever get a chance to here them, make a point of catching them. The name of the Band is Bon V (good life in French w/out the ie)....Just thought of something; What good is a cajun band without the Ieeeeeeee...haha. That's all for now..

Joey

Re: The Good Life

He is very good and the band he has is awesome... In fact it's the same band that Richard Lebouef played with for years. Very tight knit group !

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!