Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
See Ya Later Alligator!

Mike & I are leaving on a 3+ week trip and cruise around the British Isles ~ Guernsey, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Orkney, and finally making a stop in Le Havre France before returning to Southampton.

Prior to the cruise, we'll be visiting with friends in Salisbury (checking out Stonehenge) and after the cruise, we'll be touring around The Cotswolds by car.

I've decided to take an almost total break from the computer while we're away, so won't be able to deal with Spam or other problems that might arise here.

Please play nice while we're gone!

Re: See Ya Later Alligator!

Have a wonderful trip!!! You deserve it for all your
work on this wonderful site.

Wow! Sounds like a wonderful trip with lots of exciting destinations. Enjoy!

Dale

Re: Re: See Ya Later Alligator!

Bon voyage! Just leave the keys under the doormat and The Steves, Sarah, Nick, Harlan, Dale, Bruce, Saneen, Billy, Johnny, Claude, Glenn, Tom, Joey, Andy, Russ, Jim, Maz, DP, Larry, Bryan, Gus, Dwight and I will provide the smackdown on the perps and spammers.

Hey y'all... PARTY AT JOANIE'S!!!

R!CK

Re: Re: Re: See Ya Later Alligator! P.S....

P.S.: Hey Joanie, can you give us a new pic to look at for the next month? I've memorized every tool in Mr. Ortego's shop. The calendar on the wall is February 2000 and it's 1 PM on Mr. Spooner's watch... keeps throwin' me off...

R!CK

Hi Joanie,

If you happen to be in London - Monday 20th August there's a cajun jam in a nice old bar.

Whereabouts are you visiting in Scotland?

A couple of weeks earlier and you could have taken in the Saulieu Cajun and Zydeco festival.

Hope you have a great trip.

Andy W

Hey, have a great time. We'll try not to drink all your beer and keep the noise down. Might even talk about accordions. Maybe.
Steve

Re: Re: See Ya Later Alligator!

Bon voyage Joanie!
We'll make sure to avoid any scandalous subjects, and avoid any discussions whatsoever around "mitered corners"!

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!