Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
POSTING PICTURES

David ~ Please read the instructions in the "sticky" at the top of the page.....

Re: Re: Photos of your favorite or all of your accordions

If you have a yahoo account already, just join the above group.

The group won't update unless people use it to post. However, you can't then include a link in a message here to look at your image there because Yahoo does some obfuscation thing that prevents that.

Dwight

Re: Photos of your favorite accordions--see the Yahoo Cajun Accordion Gallery group

Check out the Cajun Accordion Gallery group on Yahoo. Link #1 above. Lots of photos of boxes by quite a few custom builders including all of the famous ones.

Re: Photos of your favorite or all of your accordions

For those of you who want to post your accordion picture, but don't necessarily want to 'sign up' for something, I can help.

Just email me the photo and I'll email you a webaddress pointing to the picture. You can use the webaddress in the post, allowing you to post your picture.

WF

The yahoo group is pretty benign. I've gotten maybe two emails through it in the last 3 months. You don't need to sign up on the group or even get a Yahoo email account to look at the photos, though you do need a Yahoo account to join and post your own photos.

Re: Re: Re: Photos of your favorite or all of your accordions

yeah, there's not much talking on my accordion gallery group. people just want to show their boxes. And you could get no talking at all by setting your membership where you only view messages on the web.

Just try to put your pictures under an existing maker's folder. If it's a new maker, create a folder for them. Or let me know what you want to do by posting a message to the list.

Dwight

Re: Re: Re: Re: Photos of your favorite or all of your accordions

Go to facebook and join this group (lins above). You'll love the pictures!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Photos of your favorite or all of your accordions

No, no, go to Yahoo. Facebook will show all your friends that you bought a banjo from Amazon, and no one will like you then.

Re: Photos of your favorite or all of your accordions

Dwight, I have been a member of yahoo group for some time now. My Jay Miller BON CAJUN is already on there. Along with a lot of other really nice accordions. I wish more people would get thier pictures on it.

I just don't advertise it.

Maybe there should be a sticky at the top of the list to hold the addresses for it and other sites that would help participants.

I've got a picture posted of my blood red "Le Capitaine" by Danny Dyson

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!