Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Sincere Condolences

My sincere condolences to Cory McCauley and all of his family on the death of his mother, Miss Lou, who was a wonderful lady.

Re: My Sincere Condolences

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, Cory. God bless you and your family.

Rick

Re: Re: My Sincere Condolences

It is never easy to loose a loved one, no matter the circumstances and it is always too soon. My best to you and your family.

Hope to see you at the Austin String Band Festival.

Re: My Sincere Condolences

Thank you Joanie. She thought very highly of you, appreciated your friendship and your care and concern for Gentry.

Mom had been ill for a long time, but kept fighting long after most of us would have thrown in the towel. She died Sept 18th and was buried Sept 20th at St Joan of Arc Catholic Church in Oberlin, La.

The ladies of the parish led a nice rosary for her, Deacons Norris Chapman and Marc Coudrain officiated the funeral (and Marc, my cousin's husband also had made the coffin out of white cypress)and the choir sang. Another cousin, Murphy Miller did the eulogy.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Cory

Re: Re: My Sincere Condolences

Cory,

Joanie kindly advised us recently of your loss.

As you may appreciate, through Joanie, we got to know Gentry and he was very caring of you all, especially your Mother.

We wish to extend our condolences also.

Next time we're in TX/LA we'd like to catch up with you again..

Regards, Darryl and Jan Green, AUSTRALIA

Re: Re: Re: My Sincere Condolences

Sincères sympathies mon ami...

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!