Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesse Lege' CD

Last Sunday, Jesse Lege' and Joel Savoy played at Glen Echo Park, Maryland. They were great!

For some time, Pete Bergeron has been playing songs from a CD with Jesse, Joel, Bobby Michot, and Eric Frey, but there is no mention of the CD on the Valcour Records website.

I asked Joel about the CD and it turned out that Jesse was selling it at the stage. It is one of the best CDs that I have heard. I put it on my car CD player on the way home and have just left it there since Sunday.

There are twelve songs on the CD - (1)Le Bayou Noir; (2)La Valse de la Malheureuse; (3) The Evangeline Playboy Special; (4)La Valse de L'amour Arachee; (5)Je T'aime Toujours; (6)La Valse de Separation; (7)Ramble On; (8)La Valse de St. Landry; (9)The Sundown Playboy Special; (10) La Valse de L'annee Passee; (11) Runner Special; and (12) Creole Stomp.

This CD is too good to not be available; so I asked Joel if it would be all right to tell you all about it. Since there is no mention of it on his website, I guess the best way to get a copy is to contact Joel. His email is joel@valcourrecords.com.

I do recommend this CD -lots of great accordion by Jesse. If any of you want it, I think that you will agree when you hear it.

Jack Bond

Re: Jesse Lege' CD

I've got a copy that I bought off Jesse, it's just perfect in every respect. It has a certain quality to it that I just can't nail down, but am addicted to. Jesse has to be one of the finest accordion players out there right now.

Re: Re: Jesse Lege' CD

Joel told me to get in touch with Jesse directly at

bluehart70605 at yahoo dot com

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!