Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Something must be busted!!

Big Nick
Once again .. this is the problem with technolgy.

I own a Savoy
Looks like they're trying to switch to a system that allows quotes and an avatar, but the whole thing is a mess right now. I'd fill out a trouble ticket asking them what's up and when is it going to be fixed.....

Re: Re: Something must be busted!!

I did fill out a trouble ticket last night, but have heard nothing to date ..

Thanks and I'll keep y'all posted!

--Big

i'm sure it;s considered a great improvement

bravenet has historically been one of the dumbest web site hosting sites i have ever seen

i'm sure it;s considered a great improvement and they have no intention of changing it back

wle.

Re: i'm sure it;s considered a great improvement

I've just discovered that the Forum had truncated my initial response, posted last night.
I was griping that my accordion works fine but this high-tech computer stuff doesn't!
So far, Bravenet said that they're working on the loading speed issue.
I hope that doesn't mean that we're stuck with this "improved" format!
Thier feedback system doesn't give me an opportunity to respond :-(
--bn

Re: i'm sure it;s considered a great improvement

Big, we at the L'Anse Grise forum are also using Bravenet. If you've read all of the gripes that Bravenet has received from it's members, they are all against this "new look," with the exception of one named Victor, who adores the new forum, but, Bravenet doesn't seem to be swayed by the many complaints. They've probably sunk so much money in this revision that they can't afford to go back to the old forum style. What a pity!

Dowell

Re: Re: Something must be busted!!

Did you mail in a copy of your dvd with that ticket that might move us to the top of the fixit list

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!