Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bryan LaFleur's Accordions

i concur with claude......bryan rocks!!!

roger

Very nice accordeons !

Okay, I'm on board -- Bryan rocks the musical atmosphere!

Rick great promo pic of the band on link #1

Randy,

Please stay on Topic: Bryan Lafleur;s Accordions and second please quit "sucking" up to Rick. .
If the "Topic du jour" had been Jr's brand you would have been jumping "ALL" over us.
Now, speaking of Jr, what's happening with my suggestion? .

KRAZZY KANNUKK.

I'm humbled and slightly embarassed.

I'm slumbled and hightly bemmarased... Look. Fact is, I suck up to all you muddahuggies -- And I do so unabashedly. To have 4U lookin' out for me is pure money. I got his back now, so sail lightly. I picked a bad day to stop sniffin' glue...

R!CK

So Rick when are you going to burn me a CD and send it to me of your music. We can let one person on here know about it

Rick Reid
I'm slumbled and hightly bemmarased... Look. Fact is, I suck up to all you muddahuggies -- And I do so unabashedly. To have 4U lookin' out for me is pure money. I got his back now, so sail lightly. I picked a bad day to stop sniffin' glue...

R!CK

Oh, No Rick! Don't tell me you have gone to the 'dark side'.. Even with the cookies, it is not worth having a "muddhugger" wannebe as your back door man...You must still have a good bit of glue fumes still permeating your brain cells 1

Perhaps in time you will come to your senses.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!