Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cajun Jam

mr. moody

i hope y'all pass a good time together. and i hope no one shows up with a glockenspiel and electric guitar

roger

We had a good time, thanks to Joey, Bernie and Matt. Joey drove to Thibodaux from Lafayette, Bernie from Folsum, and Matt from Hattisburg Miss. We played songs that has never been played in that building before. Image that the Acadian Cultural Center. I also want to thank my side kick in this adventure and that is Bobby Pellerin. He adds the necessary ingrediant to Cajun music with his vocals and fiddle.
Le Piquant

Hey Jerry,

Sorry I wasn't able to attend. My Algebra text book didn't come in until a week after classes started so I have been playing catch-up ever since. Tuesday is the first test so I have been using every waking moment to study. Are you still planning on having another one on the 26th?

T'Jim

Le Piquant
Tomorrow we will be doing our first Cajun jam at the Acadian Cultural Center (Jean Lefitte Musem) in Thibodaux La. Starting at 10 am, so for all the local Braves that are interested come and play.
Le Piquant

The 3rd Saturday, what ever the date is. Make it if you can, we had a good time.
Le Piquant

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!