Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RIP Joe Burge, AKA Dr. Feelgood

Yeah..you're a class act Randy !!..just try THINKING before you post next time.

I met the good Doctor last year ....he and Todd really worked off of each other so well.

My condolences to his family and all at KBON.

I don't know how Todd is gonna keep doing that show without his buddy. You hit that spot on, those guys just fed off each other so well. Swamp and Roll will never ever be the same again, no matter who takes his place.

Amen to that Joey.

Randy quit p-i-s-s-i-n-g in the pool. Somewhere along the line, someone must have told you that you're funny....they lied

ahhhhh Joey

Gee Joey dont know what your problem is I said I liked the show was the only one good on KBON. If you like the rest of the stations programing hey good for you. Dont diss me for having an opinion Guess this means we can no longer be best of friends

Re: ahhhhh Joey

You are, like everyone else on here, more than welcome to have your own opinion and to express it freely, but it would be wonderful if you would show just a little class from time to time. This was not the thread to spew your crap in.

Re: ahhhhh Joey

And all this time I thought I was the only one on here that thought that randy4himself needs to go find a new yard to play in. For a sh-thead that knows nothing about everything and can't keep it to himself comes on here to impress himself at our expence. He bores the crap out of me.
Le Piquant

For Le Pig

For one who bores the crap out of you, you sure seem to follow everything I have to say jerk off!!!!

Re: For Le Pig

i think this smartass, yes randy4yourself i mean u, should be banned. all u do is provide more trash talk than useful conversation.

Re: For Le Pig

Hey he tole me if I ain't got anything better to do then go play with myself on another site. The only thing usefull about randy4 is his avatars. Notice the one for Joey which is uncalled for. Not too hard to understnd the lipsink. Why you got to be like that dude???

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!