Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Savoy Music

Just a publc not opf thanks to Savoy music.

Here's the story

I ordered a video back around Sept 17...
it nebver arrived.

I e mailed them... they said it was sent a few days after that
I replied it doid not arrive and I would contact the post office.. which I did

When I got home there was an e mail stating that they had a delivery confirmation that says I got it at 9:22 am on I believ Spet 22..

Well that's interesting in that my mail is delivered to my home at approx 12:30 PM every day.. and an impossibility that it could have beeen delivered at that time

I called the Poist Offic eback and they said they would get back to me.. that was 6 days ago since then.,, nothing

meantime I sent an e mail back to Tina with the information about deliver times and the imopssibility of a delivery

I alsi suggested that I accept responsibility for anything I cause of anything where I might have a direct involvement in the outcome howvere

in this case I had no such control and as a matter of fact pID $34.44 FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Savoy music benefiteed from my payment
PayPal benefitted from my payment
the Post Offic ebenefitted from my payment
and I paid for all of it and got nothing and the ONLY person who had no control

I suggested that in future that any shipment be insured against any such possibility ( delivery confimation being absolutley useless as proved by this experience) by Savoy Music

The following day Tima sent me an e mail stating that thyey had issued a credit for the full amount

Congrats to them for doing the right thing

I returned a note sayiong that if the video ever turns up... I'll send a check.

So if you do business with Saviy or anyone else.. make sure that in addition to the (useless) delivery confirmation.. spend the money ( instead) on insurance
which is about the same price as delivery confirmation

Thanks again to Savoy Music and Tina.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!