Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HELP HELP HELP

I haven't actually tried to do this, but last week Pete bergeron told me that somewhere on their website you can see the playlist for their radio programs.

If it turns out that the playlists are not actually on their website, you might try sending them an email and give them the time (in Louisiana, not Germany) that you heard the song and ask them the name. Since they ahave just wrapped up their fundraising week, it might be worth making a contribution of some amount along with your request for the name of the song (I am not totally serious about the contribution; but it is a terrific radio station, and they do depend on the fundraisers to keep all of their music programs on the air.)

Jack Bond

it's actually quite easy to see the playlist....
go to www.krvs.org and on the home page is a box to click on for searching play lists. then put in the name of the show and the date and.....viola....
i'd give it a few days as it always isn't put onto the server immediately.
bon chance.

roger

oh, don't forget to donate to krvs and public radio during the current fund drive!

Hallo Kies,
Wie Gehts....Willkommen.. Ich spreche etwas Deustch, Ich bin noch am Lernen..Ich weiss nitch das leid. I would like to make a suggestion, there is a radio station in Lake Charles that streams it signal on the internet, Cajun 1470. You can access it on Website Link #1. They put the name of the artist and the name of the song on every thing they play. Sie speilen gut musik, Cajun,Zydeco und Swamp Pop.
Veil Gluck.
Bis später!

MarkS
.... Ich spreche etwas Deustch, Ich bin noch am Lernen .... there is a radio station in Lake Charles that streams it signal on the internet, Cajun 1470. You can access it on Website Link #1. .... /quote]

Danke MarkS .... Du lebst in Deutschland? Wo? - Nout

Bitte Nout,
Nein, Ich lebe im Arkansas. Ich habe Verwandte in der Schweiz im Wallis. Wenn ich eine Reise nach Schweiz machen, machen wir eine kleine Reise nach Deutschland nach München....Ich mag Deutsch beir!! Ich hoffe mein Deutsch, du verstehe..Ich bin learnen.
Fur mich, es ist schwer...zu veil grammar.
Tschüss

MarkS
.... eine kleine Reise nach Deutschland nach München .... Ich mag Deutsch beir!! ......
Tschüss

Du bloder kerl: das schrecklichste das mas gerade in Muenchen hat, sind die Bier-feste ....

ZB eine Freundin von mir hat viele Problemen mit Manner die in ihre Garten pinkeln um das Bier wieder los zu werden. - Nout

Thanks to all again !!!

i find the Song !!!

Cadjin de Church Point - Eddie LeJeune.

Great great sound and one of my TOP TEN.

That's similar to Merle Haggards' "Okie from Muskogee";

Now who was first to write it? - Nout

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!