Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I am thankful for ..

I am thankful for my warm home and good friends.

the fact that Big keeps this forum going on and I agree with the previous posters.

the help and advice allof us new players get from the musicians who have been playing for years...

... that they spared me for yet another year ...

Mr.T

All the friend and info I've gotten from this forum, and especially to Big Nick for keeping it going!

But that turkey picture is disturbing . . .

I agree with you Jamey on the comment about the turkey, notice after 2 years in office he is the only one smiling.
Le Piquant

Breauxs, Landrys, Simons, Heberts, Broussards, Duhons, and Roys. Abshires. Legers. LeBlancs, Trahans, Savoys, Aucoins, and Blanchards. Foreman not so much. Clark and Faulk and Choate on the good side. Meaux Town. Gam.

friends, here and there, to play music with - including you Big (see you in Dec)

Family, friends, and for continued good health.

. . . my beautiful wife Diana who has tolerated all the crap I've handed her for forty years; for the legacy of Cajun music left to all of us, and for my accordion, which always brings a smile to my face.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!